The information on Fujiplus we provide here includes a corporate profile, our philosophy, and our history.
- Company name
- Fujiplus Inc.
- October 1, 1923
- 89,000,000 yen
- No. of employees
- 158 (Fujiplus Group total: 191)
- Takeshi Ido, CEO & President
- A broad range of useful services that help customers solve problems
(1) Printing and related services: Offset printing, digital printing, on-demand printing, color management (CMS), creative work, universal design
(2) Sales promotion support services: Sales promotions, DM solutions, sales promotion tools, novelty goods, etc.
(3) Internet-related services: Website construction/administration, EC-site construction/administration, creating e-books, optimizing websites for smartphones and tablets
- Main banks
- MUFG Bank Tenma Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Bingomachi Branch
Japan Finance Corporation Osaka Branch
Shoko Chukin Bank Umeda Branch
Resona Bank Minamimori-machi Branch
- Main suppliers
- Kyokuyo, Toyo Ink, Fujifilm Global Graphic Systems
- Main customers
- Major department stores, the travel industry, catalog/online retailers, education industry, etc.
- Fujiplus One Inc., Ard Inc.